Thursday, February 20, 2014

To Be Or Not To Be

What does to be or not to be mean?

My Answer:

To be or not to be for me, speaks more to what tends to be everyone's daily challenge: whether it is 'better to suffer being who you are or to suffer by trying to be someone that you are not.'

My 55 plus years of life experience have convinced me that 'it should not become one's aim to be something, but to be someone.' That someone, is the real you and it involves you becoming the person that you are meant to be.

This can only be accomplished if we are serious and completely engaged in a process of waking up to who we really are.

Despite my having spent a considerable amount of time working in three different industries; hospitality (1 yr), financial services (20 yrs), and healthcare (4 yrs) none of these assignments fully defines who I am as a person nor am I ready honestly tell anyone that I achieved Overwhelming Success.

As an onlooker, my life must surely appear to be one of happenstance.  However, I still want very much for my life 'to be' an Outstanding Success. At the last curtain call, I don't want to just be done. I want my life to be well done.



What do you value and cherish most? Go forth and begin to seek after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment