However, as it turned out, it is only recently that I began to “systematically and earnestly, every day”, for the last three years, to actively increase my knowledge in related areas, make time to develop my own spiritual practices, and to doggedly seek opportunities where I might become directly involved in helping others to further their personal development.
- investigation (finding out what it is we wish to do);
- deliberation (considering all the different things we wish to do at any time and selecting the acts most relevant to our current situation);
- decision (deciding upon the one act that is most important to us at the present time, and clearly formulating and stating this desire);
- affirmation (staying connected to this decision through constantly re-affirming that this choice is what we really desire to achieve);
- plan (thinking about the different ways we can actually make whatever it is happen);
- execution (doing it, finding ways of carrying out the intended plan, either in entirety or step-by-step.)