Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Dear God,


Please grant to me a singular and inexhaustible thread of faith torn from the irregular, stained, and tattered cloth of your Son so that I might persist in learning how to spin it in a pleasing and delightful way and thereby produce a magnificent covering that provides comfort, protection, and reassurance to the disadvantaged, elderly, and tired and weak among us.

May a great increase in collective faith and determination also grow out from underneath this all inclusive blanketing of love, hard work, intention, and shared life experience.

I truly believe that the excellent outcomes of renewed hope, safety, and the improved well-being of others will be more than sufficient joy, meaning, and purpose for me in the remaining days of my life.

God, I love you and thank you for each and every day that you have given to me.

May Thy will be done on earth now, as it is in Heaven.

JD



No comments:

Post a Comment