- immersing yourself in new customs, languages, lands, workplaces, and cultures;
- exploring new philosophies, spiritual beliefs, morals and manners, and political views;
- striving to understand the questions that fascinate you;
- meeting, conversing with, and attempting to understand hundreds of new people; and
- reflecting on your experiences.
If you do not like your life the way it is, change it. Change your thought about it. Become an observer about it. Become an observer of your life." All thought manifests in physicality. The physical world is a symbol of what is going on in your mind; it is demonstrated visually, auditorily, and kinesthetically. These are the main categories that are our five senses and give us input or reaction form the "thought" that has been formed physically. They are the sensors in our physical body that give us feedback about our environment. We take sensory readings, and make adjustments, take more sensory readings, and make even more adjustments in an ongoing and endless fashion. The evidence is all around you, you only have to look, become aware of this, and observe what is working in your life and what is not. Make adjustments to get rid of the things that are not working. Choose carefully and with purpose, chose wisely, become attuned to what is going on inside and make enlightened decisions. Become passionate about your life. ~ Roy E. Klienwachter author Walking the Spiritual Path